Homemade Cards-A Special Touch

A Homemade Card, like ones I make with my Cricut Machine, gives recipients a special feeling, they know I planned ahead for their special occasion and took the time and care to create a greeting card just for them. I have sent out many of the cards featured in this blog and I get wonderful thank you's back, expressing how nice it was to receive a beautiful and homemade card.


Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Scraproom of my dreams

I am always trying to find space, then organize my ever growing scrapbooking supplies and my collection of Cricut cartridges.   At first cute little fabric boxes did the trick and now I've moved to larger "milkcrate" style storage.  But where to put all those tiny spools of ribbon, the rainbow of different cardstock colors, and all the different embellishments.  I happened upon a fun blog Busy with the Cricky.  Along with her great projects, I saw that she featured her own scrapbooking craft room.  
Check this out, she has some wonderful ways to organize and store her supplies.  I'd like to thank Busy with the Cricky for sharing with us.


I sincerely appreciate your visit to my blog and I thank you; please click on the "become a follower" link to continue to follow in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy comments, they let me know how I'm doing.

Quote of the Day

more Quotes