Homemade Cards-A Special Touch

A Homemade Card, like ones I make with my Cricut Machine, gives recipients a special feeling, they know I planned ahead for their special occasion and took the time and care to create a greeting card just for them. I have sent out many of the cards featured in this blog and I get wonderful thank you's back, expressing how nice it was to receive a beautiful and homemade card.


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Easy to Make Cricut Card: Thanks for Everything

I love this card. The look is clean and fresh with the sentiment taking center stage on the front. I also added a fun accent to the inside of the card. 

Hub Pages: http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5429895_f248.jpg

Cricut makes a really great cartridge called 
Cricut Solutions:Serenade
  • Each cutout is easy to create and cut in multiple layers.  
  • No complicated instructions as always.
  • Shadow, Shift, Layer, and Base keyboard keys are used.







Click on the link below for complete instructions:


I sincerely appreciate your visit to my blog and I thank you; please click on the "become a follower" link to continue to follow in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy comments, they let me know how I'm doing.

Quote of the Day

more Quotes