Homemade Cards-A Special Touch

A Homemade Card, like ones I make with my Cricut Machine, gives recipients a special feeling, they know I planned ahead for their special occasion and took the time and care to create a greeting card just for them. I have sent out many of the cards featured in this blog and I get wonderful thank you's back, expressing how nice it was to receive a beautiful and homemade card.


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Easy to Make Homemade NEW HOUSE card

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5344053_f496.jpg
I decided to share this project with you by giving you the link to my HubPage submission. I hope you enjoy it.

Easy to Make Homemade NEW HOUSE card

I sincerely appreciate your visit to my blog and I thank you; please click on the "become a follower" link to continue to follow in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Cool card and a new site for me to visit! Just a suggestion on your link. If you make the type a different color it would be easier to identify:)

    Enjoy your weekend!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input Leann; I hadn't noticed the link color till you mentioned it.
    Have a great day,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy comments, they let me know how I'm doing.

Quote of the Day

more Quotes