Homemade Cards-A Special Touch

A Homemade Card, like ones I make with my Cricut Machine, gives recipients a special feeling, they know I planned ahead for their special occasion and took the time and care to create a greeting card just for them. I have sent out many of the cards featured in this blog and I get wonderful thank you's back, expressing how nice it was to receive a beautiful and homemade card.


Friday, July 13, 2012

Singing Bird Happy Birthday Card

 The 3 Birds on Parade cartridge from Cricut was perfect for the group of birthday cards I created.  Here is the first one, I hope you like it!
Speech Bubble Bird Happy Birthday Card


Photos and complete instructions are available by clicking on the link below the photo.

I sincerely appreciate your visit to my blog and I thank you; please click on the "become a follower" link to continue to follow in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy comments, they let me know how I'm doing.

Quote of the Day

more Quotes