Homemade Cards-A Special Touch

A Homemade Card, like ones I make with my Cricut Machine, gives recipients a special feeling, they know I planned ahead for their special occasion and took the time and care to create a greeting card just for them. I have sent out many of the cards featured in this blog and I get wonderful thank you's back, expressing how nice it was to receive a beautiful and homemade card.


Monday, February 17, 2014

Snow Days and Cold Weather

This week I had planned to concentrate on some great new handmade birthday cards; however, my area has received crazy amounts of snow and sub-zero temps.  I have been busy shoveling and running errands in between the snowstorms.  Tomorrow another few inches of snow is expected....I wish Phil would not see his shadow next year :)

To combat the everlasting cold, I've heated up the house with the smell and warmth of cookies baking.


Stay tuned; hopefully I'll be able to post the new cards very soon.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy comments, they let me know how I'm doing.

Quote of the Day

more Quotes