Homemade Cards-A Special Touch

A Homemade Card, like ones I make with my Cricut Machine, gives recipients a special feeling, they know I planned ahead for their special occasion and took the time and care to create a greeting card just for them. I have sent out many of the cards featured in this blog and I get wonderful thank you's back, expressing how nice it was to receive a beautiful and homemade card.


Tuesday, February 2, 2016

What is the Cricut Etching Tool?

I have been working very hard lately on my granddaughter's scrapbook and I'm almost caught up to her current age of 7....it's been a fun journey and many more photos and layouts will be shared.  Thank you for sticking with me during my "quiet time" for posting.

What is this...The Cricut Etching Tool...?  
Here is something new I discovered on Amazon.com.  My question is this ~ Has anybody used or heard of how this is used?  I'd love to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy comments, they let me know how I'm doing.

Quote of the Day

more Quotes