- Cartridge: Don Juan (which comes with the Cricut Create Personal Cutting Machine
- 2 Sheets of Coordinating Paper 6" x 12"
- Clear Tacky Glue
- Load the paper into the Cricut Create, choose the Gift Tag on the "L" key of your template. Make sure you use it with either "shadow" or "under pressure shadow".
- Use 2 1/2" size, medium pressure, and Auto Fill for settings. Now let this amazing little machine cut an entire page of Gift Tags.
- Unload Paper
To, From, and an embellishment Printing
- Load your coordinating color of the same size paper. Choose "To" and "From" from page 81 of your book, with which of the setting you prefer. I used the "shadow" setting. Also choose a small embellishment if you'd like. I used a Snowflake but there are many others in this cartridge and others to choose from.
- Use 1/2" for each, medium pressure and Auto Fill settings. Now you can cut either an entire page of the To, From, and embellishment or just enough for the Gift Tags you have ready.
- Again the Cricut Create will cut your designs.