Homemade Cards-A Special Touch

A Homemade Card, like ones I make with my Cricut Machine, gives recipients a special feeling, they know I planned ahead for their special occasion and took the time and care to create a greeting card just for them. I have sent out many of the cards featured in this blog and I get wonderful thank you's back, expressing how nice it was to receive a beautiful and homemade card.


Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Granddaughter's Scrapbook

Finally... I have started working on Alexandra's scrapbook.  I have saved every bit and piece of paper about her for the last 5 years.  NOW...with my beautiful new Craft Room
Fantastic Shelving by Jay

My table and the amazing amount of light in this room.

Alexandra was born in 2008 and until now I haven't had a place to really enjoy working on her scrapbook.  Along with photos I have taken, I find that I have a treasure trove of papers and objects to include in the book.   Here are a few of the beginning cover and pages.....

A fantastic album..You create the cover page then slide it into the cover 
Before the birth.  The Sonogram is a pull-out group of actual sonogram images
My daughter's baby shower...journaling and placement still needs to be done
Here are the two Cricut cartridges I am using for this scrapbook

Stay tuned....more to come soon.  But today I must log off- it is Alexandra's Kindergarden graduation ceremony :)

I sincerely appreciate your visit to my blog and I thank you; please click on the "become a follower" link to continue to follow in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy comments, they let me know how I'm doing.

Quote of the Day

more Quotes