Homemade Cards-A Special Touch

A Homemade Card, like ones I make with my Cricut Machine, gives recipients a special feeling, they know I planned ahead for their special occasion and took the time and care to create a greeting card just for them. I have sent out many of the cards featured in this blog and I get wonderful thank you's back, expressing how nice it was to receive a beautiful and homemade card.


Monday, June 23, 2014

Time for a Baby Shower

The Baby Shower page is finished..what a joy to relive that fun day.  My daughter was surprised and thrilled to see everyone there.

I had so many photos to choose from and I think these show everyone and how much fun we had.  I did decide to cut out 2 shapes from the Stork's Delivery Cricut cartridge to add a flair. 
If you are creating a page featuring a baby theme, check out this cartridge.  It is great with so many cute baby cutouts.
And of course, the journaling is important :)  Years from now we won't be looking at this page and wondering "who is that?"

The stork has multiple layers that are very easy to cut out.
Layer 2 adhered...As you can see I mistakenly left one of the stork's legs on the adhesive mat but I think the pink leg works :)
Adhered to the Shadow layer
Layer 1 adhered on top
It's a Girl!
Base layer added to the Shadow layer


Layer 1 adhered
Finished!
Photos and complete instructions are available by clicking on the link below the photo. I sincerely appreciate your visit to my blog and I thank you; please click on the "become a follower" link to continue to follow in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy comments, they let me know how I'm doing.

Quote of the Day

more Quotes