Homemade Cards-A Special Touch

A Homemade Card, like ones I make with my Cricut Machine, gives recipients a special feeling, they know I planned ahead for their special occasion and took the time and care to create a greeting card just for them. I have sent out many of the cards featured in this blog and I get wonderful thank you's back, expressing how nice it was to receive a beautiful and homemade card.


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Easy Thank You Cards


I just made two Thank You Cards with my Cricut Create.  

I chose two coordinating papers; one solid and one printed.

Using the Sentimentals cartridge I cut out the words "Thank You".  After cutting you actually create 2 versions of Thank You, one with the actual words cut out and the second is the outline created after the words are removed.  I saved both to use.  

Fromt the solid paper I cut two of the "Card 1" outlines, (2nd from the left on the bottom row of the key pad).

Taking two blank greeting cards; I glued a "Card 1" Outline on each, then glued the words Thank You on one and the outline Thank You on the other.

I then stamped the names of the recipients to the front and wrote my personal thank you inside.

Cricut Cartridge, Sentimentals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy comments, they let me know how I'm doing.

Quote of the Day

more Quotes