Homemade Cards-A Special Touch

A Homemade Card, like ones I make with my Cricut Machine, gives recipients a special feeling, they know I planned ahead for their special occasion and took the time and care to create a greeting card just for them. I have sent out many of the cards featured in this blog and I get wonderful thank you's back, expressing how nice it was to receive a beautiful and homemade card.


Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bee Happy Birthday Card

I follow 2 Cricut Blogs:  Obsessed with Scrapbooking and Courtney Lane Designs , both amazing websites for Cricut creations.  Recently there was a card using the Cricut Cartridge, Sentimentals specifically the "Bee Happy" cutout.  

I was able to duplicate the card from the website's instructions, at my beginner's level. I wanted to share with you that it is possible to see what the experts are doing.  So get out there and try some of the beautiful cards created.  It will give you the confidence to begin creating your own designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy comments, they let me know how I'm doing.

Quote of the Day

more Quotes