Homemade Cards-A Special Touch

A Homemade Card, like ones I make with my Cricut Machine, gives recipients a special feeling, they know I planned ahead for their special occasion and took the time and care to create a greeting card just for them. I have sent out many of the cards featured in this blog and I get wonderful thank you's back, expressing how nice it was to receive a beautiful and homemade card.


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sweet Cherubs Valentine Card

This is a simple little Valentine's Card

 Using the Sweethearts Cartridge and Heritage Cartridge
Pressure: High
Blade: #2
Speed: Low

Cut One (Cupid), page 33, 2" using: Shadow and One (Cupid) 2" using: Shadow and Flip
Cut One (Cupid) 2" using just Cupid Key and One (Cupid) 2" using just Cupid Key and Flip
Cut 23 or so Small Hearts 1/4" using Cupid Key, Layers and use 2 for each Cupid
From the Heritage Cartridge, Cut One 3" (Tree2) page 25 using: Shadow
Glue on the rest of the small hearts in random branches on the tree
In the blank areas on either side of the tree you could add your sentiment for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy comments, they let me know how I'm doing.

Quote of the Day

more Quotes