- Cut one <Easter10>, Size 4". This is the "Happy Spring" intricate cutout
- Cut 1 <Bckgrnd8>, Size 4" This is the background placeholder for "Happy Spring"
- Cut 4 <Seal4>, Yellow Cardstock, Size 3 1/2" These are the yellow tulip cutouts
- Cut 2 <Seal4>, White Cardstock, Size 3 3/4" These are the White tulip cutouts
- Cut 2 <Seal4>, White Cardstock, Size 4" These are the White tulip cutouts
- Cut 2 <Seal4>, Green Cardstock, Size 4" These are the Green tulip cutouts
- Glue the two 4" Green tulips to two of the 4" White tulips, offsetting them a bit so the white peeks thru.
- Glue two of the 3 1/2" Yellow tulips on top of the green
Glueing together the White/Yellow tulips. Line the "eyes" up each layer.
- Glue the two remaining 3 1/2" Yellow tulips on top of the two remaining 4" White tulips.
You should now have 4 tulips, 2 of them have 3 layers, 2 of them have 2 layers.
- Glue together the <Easter10> and <Bckgrnd8>. There are small slits in <Bckgrnd8> to make placement of <Easter10> easier.
- Now glue this to the front of the card, offset to the right.
I sincerely appreciate your visit to my blog and I thank you; please click on the "become a follower" link to continue to follow in the future.