Homemade Cards-A Special Touch

A Homemade Card, like ones I make with my Cricut Machine, gives recipients a special feeling, they know I planned ahead for their special occasion and took the time and care to create a greeting card just for them. I have sent out many of the cards featured in this blog and I get wonderful thank you's back, expressing how nice it was to receive a beautiful and homemade card.


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Special Touch a Homemade Cricut Card gives

Receiving a greeting card is special in itself because the giver has to remember the occasion, go to the store, buy a card, then remember to mail it in time.  But, giving a homemade card, such as one you make with the Cricut Personal Cutting Machine, gives the recipient an extra special feeling.  Not only have you planned ahead for their special occasion, but you took the time and care to create a greeting card just for them.  I have sent out many of the cards I have featured in this blog and I get wonderful thank you's back, expressing how nice it was to receive a beautiful and homemade card.
Cricut cards are easy to make once you get the hang of not only the Cricut Machine but how the cutouts in the books, included with each cartridge, work.  Sometimes you have to use special keys, combinations of the shift and other keys.  Practice makes perfect as they say and the same holds true with the Cricut machine.

Happy Cricuting!   Come back later in the week for my weekly card and scrapbook layout.

And as always....
I sincerely appreciate your visit to my blog and I thank you; please continue to follow in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy comments, they let me know how I'm doing.

Quote of the Day

more Quotes